SLOVENIA: Spar posts 34% rise in 2002 revenue
Slovenian retail chain Spar, a subsidiary of Dutch retailer Interspar, has posted 2002 sales revenue of 71bn tolars (US$338.6m), up 34% year-on-year. Spar enjoyed a 15% market share in Slovenia in 2002 and is expecting to boost that figure to 20% by the end of 2004. In 2002, the company invested 5bn tolars in the construction of a warehouse in Ljubljana, and opened two trading centres in Velenje and Koper, reported the Slovenian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning