SLOVENIA: Spar posts 34% rise in 2002 revenue
Slovenian retail chain Spar, a subsidiary of Dutch retailer Interspar, has posted 2002 sales revenue of 71bn tolars (US$338.6m), up 34% year-on-year. Spar enjoyed a 15% market share in Slovenia in 2002 and is expecting to boost that figure to 20% by the end of 2004. In 2002, the company invested 5bn tolars in the construction of a warehouse in Ljubljana, and opened two trading centres in Velenje and Koper, reported the Slovenian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast