RUSSIA: Spar set to launch new Moscow chain this summer
German supermarket chain Spar Retail is set to commence operations in Moscow this August, according to executive director Loeg Bakun. Over the next three years, Spar aims to open 30 new stores in Russia, ten of which will be run by franchise-holders. During the course of 2001, the company plans to build between three and five supermarkets in Moscow, although the specific location for each has not been revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth