RUSSIA: Spar set to launch new Moscow chain this summer
German supermarket chain Spar Retail is set to commence operations in Moscow this August, according to executive director Loeg Bakun. Over the next three years, Spar aims to open 30 new stores in Russia, ten of which will be run by franchise-holders. During the course of 2001, the company plans to build between three and five supermarkets in Moscow, although the specific location for each has not been revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival