RUSSIA: Spar to open 13 new stores in Moscow by end of 2003
Marta Holding, the Russian franchise of German retailer Spar Handels-AG, has announced its plans to invest US$50m in the opening of 13 new Spar stores in Moscow next year. Marta, which already operates four Spar stores in Moscow, expects that the new stores will increase sales from a projected $30m in 2002 to $100m in 2003, reported Dow Jones International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin