USA: Spartan Stores, Inc. to Acquire Prevo's Family Markets, Inc.
Spartan Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPTN) announced today it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase Traverse City-based Prevo's Family Markets, Inc. Prevo's operates 10 supermarkets in the western part of Michigan from Traverse City to Grand Rapids. The sale is expected to be completed within the next two months. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO