USA: Spartan Stores, Inc. to Acquire Prevo's Family Markets, Inc.
Spartan Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPTN) announced today it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase Traverse City-based Prevo's Family Markets, Inc. Prevo's operates 10 supermarkets in the western part of Michigan from Traverse City to Grand Rapids. The sale is expected to be completed within the next two months. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill