USA: Spartan Stores reports improved fourth-quarter and year-end financial results
Spartan Stores, Inc., (Nasdaq:SPTN) today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 fourth quarter, which ended March 31, 2001. Consistent with management's decision to divest its insurance segment and focus on its strategic retail grocery and distribution business, Spartan Stores classified the segment as discontinued operations in the fourth quarter. The results that follow are for continuing operations only.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO