USA: Spartan Stores reports improved fourth-quarter and year-end financial results
Spartan Stores, Inc., (Nasdaq:SPTN) today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 fourth quarter, which ended March 31, 2001. Consistent with management's decision to divest its insurance segment and focus on its strategic retail grocery and distribution business, Spartan Stores classified the segment as discontinued operations in the fourth quarter. The results that follow are for continuing operations only.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife