USA: Spartan Stores reports improved fourth-quarter and year-end financial results
Spartan Stores, Inc., (Nasdaq:SPTN) today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 fourth quarter, which ended March 31, 2001. Consistent with management's decision to divest its insurance segment and focus on its strategic retail grocery and distribution business, Spartan Stores classified the segment as discontinued operations in the fourth quarter. The results that follow are for continuing operations only.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch