USA: Spartan Stores Reports Improved Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000
Spartan Stores, Inc., today reported financial results for the fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and 12 months ended March 31, 2000. Sales for the fiscal 2000 fourth quarter increased 10.4% to $692.0 million from $627.1 million in the year-ago quarter. The company had net earnings of $339,000, or $0.03 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 and a net loss of $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins