USA: Spartan Stores Reports Improved Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000
Spartan Stores, Inc., today reported financial results for the fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and 12 months ended March 31, 2000. Sales for the fiscal 2000 fourth quarter increased 10.4% to $692.0 million from $627.1 million in the year-ago quarter. The company had net earnings of $339,000, or $0.03 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 and a net loss of $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw