USA: Spartan Stores Reports Improved Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000
Spartan Stores, Inc., today reported financial results for the fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and 12 months ended March 31, 2000. Sales for the fiscal 2000 fourth quarter increased 10.4% to $692.0 million from $627.1 million in the year-ago quarter. The company had net earnings of $339,000, or $0.03 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 and a net loss of $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly