AUSTRALIA: SPC, Ardmona merger on track, confident of ACCC approval
Australian food group SPC Ltd is confident that its A$81m (US$40.5m) cash and stock merger deal with Ardmona Foods Ltd is on track, and that the details of its proposed capital raising set will be finalised within a fortnight. "The directors remain confident that the merger will be earnings per share positive from the first year of operation," SPC told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund