AUSTRALIA: SPC, Ardmona merger on track, confident of ACCC approval
Australian food group SPC Ltd is confident that its A$81m (US$40.5m) cash and stock merger deal with Ardmona Foods Ltd is on track, and that the details of its proposed capital raising set will be finalised within a fortnight. "The directors remain confident that the merger will be earnings per share positive from the first year of operation," SPC told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin