AUSTRALIA: SPC, Ardmona merger on track, confident of ACCC approval
Australian food group SPC Ltd is confident that its A$81m (US$40.5m) cash and stock merger deal with Ardmona Foods Ltd is on track, and that the details of its proposed capital raising set will be finalised within a fortnight. "The directors remain confident that the merger will be earnings per share positive from the first year of operation," SPC told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs