AUSTRALIA: SPC Ardmona posts rise in H1 net profit
Australian fruit and vegetable processor SPC Ardmona has posted a 6.5% rise in interim profit and said it is confident of stronger growth in the second half. Shepparton-based SPC Ardmona posted first-half net profit of A$11.6m (US$7.6m). Revenue was up by 16% to $242.8m, helped by growth in the fruit and tomato sectors. Exports in the first half were up 24% to $74.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti