USA: Special lodging rates offered for Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival
The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA four-diamond resort nestled in the mountains at the base of Squaw Valley USA, is the host hotel for the 15th Annual Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival. For the festival, which takes place October 27-29, the Resort at Squaw Creek is offering room rates from $169.00 per night plus tax and service charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group