USA: Special lodging rates offered for Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival
The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA four-diamond resort nestled in the mountains at the base of Squaw Valley USA, is the host hotel for the 15th Annual Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival. For the festival, which takes place October 27-29, the Resort at Squaw Creek is offering room rates from $169.00 per night plus tax and service charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales