USA: Specialty tea industry sees growth with demand from aging US consumers
Increasingly demand for high-end specialty teas is pointing to a bright future for the US industry, according to a new report The fourth edition of the 'US Tea Is Hot' report notes there is currently a worldwide glut of lower grade commercial tea, yet tea producers worldwide are hoping to boost revenues by targeting a growing US appetite for exotic, specialty teas. At the forefront are green, white, flavoured and fortified "functional" tea products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO