USA: Spectrum Organic Products appoints new CEO
Petaluma, California-based Spectrum Organic Products has names Neil G. Blomquist as its new CEO, effective 1 September. Blomquist joined the company in 1989 as director of sales and marketing. In 1994 he was appointed president and COO. Blomquist has been president of the Branded Divisions since 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations