USA: Spectrum Organic Products reports third quarter results
Spectrum Organic Products, Inc. ("SPOP" or the "Company") reported that gross sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were $11,411,200 compared to $4,519,400 for 1999, an increase of $6,891,800, or 152% over 1999. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000 gross sales were $34,977,000 compared to $18,751,900 for 1999, an increase of $16,225,100, or 87% over 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action