USA: Spectrum Organic Products reports third quarter results
Spectrum Organic Products, Inc. ("SPOP" or the "Company") reported that gross sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were $11,411,200 compared to $4,519,400 for 1999, an increase of $6,891,800, or 152% over 1999. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000 gross sales were $34,977,000 compared to $18,751,900 for 1999, an increase of $16,225,100, or 87% over 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre