USA: Spectrum Organic Products reports third quarter results
Spectrum Organic Products, Inc. ("SPOP" or the "Company") reported that gross sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were $11,411,200 compared to $4,519,400 for 1999, an increase of $6,891,800, or 152% over 1999. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000 gross sales were $34,977,000 compared to $18,751,900 for 1999, an increase of $16,225,100, or 87% over 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti