USA: Spigadoro Board Approves Stock Repurchase Program
Spigadoro, Inc., a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the purchase of up to 1,000,000 shares of Spigadoro Common Stock. Jacob Agam, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Spigadoro, commented: "We believe that the current price of our stock does not reflect the inherent value of Spigadoro, especially given the opportunities available to us for growth through acquisitions and continued operational improvements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China