USA: Spigadoro Board Approves Stock Repurchase Program
Spigadoro, Inc., a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the purchase of up to 1,000,000 shares of Spigadoro Common Stock. Jacob Agam, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Spigadoro, commented: "We believe that the current price of our stock does not reflect the inherent value of Spigadoro, especially given the opportunities available to us for growth through acquisitions and continued operational improvements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex