Italy: Spigadoro Completes Acquisition of Gazzola, Europe's Largest Private Label Pasta Manufacturer
Spigadoro, Inc. announced that it had completed the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., establishing Spigadoro as the leading manufacturer of private label pasta in Europe. The purchase price consisted of $11.5 million in cash plus 583,334 shares of Spigadoro stock. The Company also agreed to make additional payments of up to $5 million in two years, subject to the achievement of certain performance milestones.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill