USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Acquires Largest European Private Label Pasta Company
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX: SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced that it will acquire Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., Europe's leading manufacturer of private label pasta. The addition of Gazzola will establish Spigadoro as the European leader in the fast growing private label pasta sector in addition to its already strong presence in the branded sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry