USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Acquires Largest European Private Label Pasta Company
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX: SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced that it will acquire Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., Europe's leading manufacturer of private label pasta. The addition of Gazzola will establish Spigadoro as the European leader in the fast growing private label pasta sector in addition to its already strong presence in the branded sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales