USA: Spigadoro, Inc. announces first quarter 2001 results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX: SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded and private label products in the Mediterranean food sector, yesterday announced its consolidated results of operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2001. The Company noted that the first quarter 2001 results include the operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., the Company's private label pasta subsidiary acquired in May 2000, and, as a result, quarter-to-quarter results are not necessarily comparable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations