USA: Spigadoro, Inc. announces second quarter 2001 results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX: SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded and private label products in the Mediterranean food sector, yesterday announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2001. The Company noted that the 2001 results include the operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., the Company's private label pasta subsidiary, for the full three and six month periods of 2001 while the 2000 results include Gazzola's results only for May and June. As a result, year-to-year results are not necessarily comparable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk