USA: Spigadoro, Inc. announces second quarter 2001 results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX: SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded and private label products in the Mediterranean food sector, yesterday announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2001. The Company noted that the 2001 results include the operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., the Company's private label pasta subsidiary, for the full three and six month periods of 2001 while the 2000 results include Gazzola's results only for May and June. As a result, year-to-year results are not necessarily comparable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning