USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX:SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2000. The Company noted that the 2000 three and six month results included corporate overhead and acquisition-related charges of Spigadoro, as well as two months of operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill