USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX:SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2000. The Company noted that the 2000 three and six month results included corporate overhead and acquisition-related charges of Spigadoro, as well as two months of operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast