USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX:SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2000. The Company noted that the 2000 three and six month results included corporate overhead and acquisition-related charges of Spigadoro, as well as two months of operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up