USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX:SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2000. The Company noted that the 2000 three and six month results included corporate overhead and acquisition-related charges of Spigadoro, as well as two months of operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses