USA: Spigadoro, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX:SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced its consolidated results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2000. The Company noted that the 2000 three and six month results included corporate overhead and acquisition-related charges of Spigadoro, as well as two months of operations of Pastificio Gazzola S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review