AUSTRALIA: Spin bowler will prove that SPC produce "good fun food"
In a bid to prove to consumers that it produces "good fun food," SPC Ltd has hired spin bowler Shane Warne to advertise its new baked beans and spaghetti range that cooks in the microwave. The television adverts featuring Warne will hit screens at the end of March, and the new products will hit the supermarket shelves within the next two months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix