SWEDEN: Spira trims losses despite further fall in sales of meat and poultry
After two years of losses amounting to more than SKr700m, Swedish meat and poultry group Spira dramatically reduced losses in 2000 and reported a loss after net financial items of SKr12m, compared with losses of SKr225m in 1999. The most dramatic turnaround had occured in the group's Kronfågel
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre