USA: 'Spread The Bread' Program to Become National Charity
"SPREAD THE BREAD," a new charitable program that plans to donate Peanut Butter and other food products to feed homeless persons, supply school lunch programs, and aid hungry children, was announced today.Herb Dow, Chairman of Sorrells Pickard Gourmet PeanutButter, and Bryan Corlett, company President, have been developing their "Spread The Bread" concept since their product was launched in Denver last November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund