AUS: Spring Gully Foods out of administration
Spring Gully thanked consumers for support
Australian condiments firm Spring Gully Foods has left administration after creditors backed a rescue plan.
However, consumer support boosted sales and the company secured a new contract with Coles and reportedly won extra orders back from Woolworths.
Under the deal with creditors, Spring Gully will pay them in full over two years.
"We are very excited to announce that at our creditors have passed the proposal we put forward – therefore Spring Gully Foods is now back in the hands of the families which began the company over 60 years ago," Spring Gully posted on its Facebook page.
"A huge part of us getting to this point has been a result of all the support we have received – So on behalf of the families and staff at Spring Gully Foods - thank you."
Grocery retailers grew by 3% in current value terms over 2012, to generate revenues of A$111.6 billion. Growth in 2012 was similar to the review period performance which saw a CAGR of 5% in current va...
Aldi Stores Supermarkets Pty Ltd was very aggressive over the review period in marketing itself as the smarter choice for consumers, claiming it offers the best value compared to Coles and Woolworths ...
Aldi is to step up the rate at which it open stores in the US....
In this report, and thereby deviating from all other company profiles, NBOs Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd are discussed together under the GBO Aldi Group. The reason for this is the fact that from a consumer...
Aldi Nederland BV is looking to expand its value share during the forecast period. The company’s key strategy is to keep costs as low as possible in terms of staff numbers, store design and layout. It...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details