AUS: Spring Gully Foods out of administration
Spring Gully thanked consumers for support
Australian condiments firm Spring Gully Foods has left administration after creditors backed a rescue plan.
However, consumer support boosted sales and the company secured a new contract with Coles and reportedly won extra orders back from Woolworths.
Under the deal with creditors, Spring Gully will pay them in full over two years.
"We are very excited to announce that at our creditors have passed the proposal we put forward – therefore Spring Gully Foods is now back in the hands of the families which began the company over 60 years ago," Spring Gully posted on its Facebook page.
"A huge part of us getting to this point has been a result of all the support we have received – So on behalf of the families and staff at Spring Gully Foods - thank you."
An unprecedented growth story is unfolding, as austerity bites across the west and food price inflation will filter through into higher retail prices next year. One retailer that stands to benefit hug...
Since its relatively recent arrival in Spain market, Aldi has maintained its focus on a strong expansion strategy. The only year in which the company slowed down its programme of new outlet openings w...
Aldi is to step up the rate at which it open stores in the US....
As the low-price leader in grocery retailing, discount grocery retailer Aldi takes a “less is more” approach. The company keeps costs down by carrying a limited assortment of grocery items, building s...
"Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, m...
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: Merger and Acquisitions May 2014
- Colombia - ISA Country Report
- Food Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide