AUS: Spring Gully Foods out of administration
Spring Gully thanked consumers for support
Australian condiments firm Spring Gully Foods has left administration after creditors backed a rescue plan.
However, consumer support boosted sales and the company secured a new contract with Coles and reportedly won extra orders back from Woolworths.
Under the deal with creditors, Spring Gully will pay them in full over two years.
"We are very excited to announce that at our creditors have passed the proposal we put forward – therefore Spring Gully Foods is now back in the hands of the families which began the company over 60 years ago," Spring Gully posted on its Facebook page.
"A huge part of us getting to this point has been a result of all the support we have received – So on behalf of the families and staff at Spring Gully Foods - thank you."
Aldi is to step up the rate at which it open stores in the US....
One person was killed and seven others injured after a crane fell on an Aldi store in Germany yesterday, according to reports....
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- Russia may renew food embargo again