USA: Springfield Foodservice Corporation merger completed with Performance Food Group
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed the business combination with Springfield Foodservice Corporation ("SFC"), a privately-owned, broadline foodservice distributor based in Springfield, Mass. SFC provides products and services to traditional foodservice accounts in a broad region covering much of New England and portions of New York State. The company ranks as the largest independent foodservice distributor in New England and as one of the nation's leading broadliners. The transaction was valued at approximately $85 million including cash, common shares of Performance Food Group and assumption of certain liabilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO