USA: Springfield Foodservice Corporation selects Tibersoft for B2B e-commerce solution
Tibersoft Corporation Inc., the world's leading provider of customized B2B trading network solutions for the foodservice industry, announced today that Springfield Foodservice Corporation (SFC), New England's largest and most progressive independent broadline foodservice distributor, has selected Tibersoft to provide a B2B e-commerce supply chain solution. SFC will purchase the complete TiberNet family, the first suite of B2B e-commerce infrastructure solutions for the foodservice industry, including ordering, tracking and reporting solutions containing sophisticated business intelligence tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning