USA: Springfield Foodservice Corporation selects Tibersoft for B2B e-commerce solution
Tibersoft Corporation Inc., the world's leading provider of customized B2B trading network solutions for the foodservice industry, announced today that Springfield Foodservice Corporation (SFC), New England's largest and most progressive independent broadline foodservice distributor, has selected Tibersoft to provide a B2B e-commerce supply chain solution. SFC will purchase the complete TiberNet family, the first suite of B2B e-commerce infrastructure solutions for the foodservice industry, including ordering, tracking and reporting solutions containing sophisticated business intelligence tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action