USA: Springfield Foodservice Corporation selects Tibersoft for B2B e-commerce solution
Tibersoft Corporation Inc., the world's leading provider of customized B2B trading network solutions for the foodservice industry, announced today that Springfield Foodservice Corporation (SFC), New England's largest and most progressive independent broadline foodservice distributor, has selected Tibersoft to provide a B2B e-commerce supply chain solution. SFC will purchase the complete TiberNet family, the first suite of B2B e-commerce infrastructure solutions for the foodservice industry, including ordering, tracking and reporting solutions containing sophisticated business intelligence tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"