UK: Nestlé: squaring up for a chocolate offensive (COMMENT)
The UK confectionery wars between Nestlé, Mars and Cadbury rarely let up. Fighting for market share in this saturated market is the strategic objective for confectionery players. To that end Nestlé is making a major move with its soon to be launched Kit Kat Kubes that should provide even more opportunity for people to indulge themselves.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant