UK: St Ivel up for grabs as Uniq seeks £100m
UK food manufacturer Uniq has put its St Ivel dairy business on the market with a provisional price tag of £100m (US$147m). The St Ivel division, which makes brands such as Utterly Butterly and Shape yoghurt, is just the latest dairy product unit to go up for sale following Northern Foods's sale of its Ski brand to Nestlé earlier this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth