UK: St Ivel up for grabs as Uniq seeks £100m
UK food manufacturer Uniq has put its St Ivel dairy business on the market with a provisional price tag of £100m (US$147m). The St Ivel division, which makes brands such as Utterly Butterly and Shape yoghurt, is just the latest dairy product unit to go up for sale following Northern Foods's sale of its Ski brand to Nestlé earlier this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival