UK: St Ivel's £9m yellow fats business goes to AMV
Following Abbott Mead Vickers' successful October launch of St Ivel's Carapelli brand, the company has gained the advertising contract for the entire of St Ivel's £9m yellow fats business. This means that D'Arcy will lose the accounts for Vitalite, Golden Churn, St Ivel Gold and Utterly Butterly. The managing director at AMV, Cilla Snowball, commented: "These are great brands with huge potential. We pitched hard and we look forward to developing great work."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival