ICELAND/LATVIA: Staburadze controlling stake sold to Icelandic company
A restructuring move by Icelandic firm Nordic Industries Ltd has meant that on 27 November co-patriot company Tomset Ventures Ltd gained its shares and the controlling stake in Latvia's Staburadze confectionery firm. Latvian group Nordic Industries, which started operating in 1995, specialises in industry, industry real estate and food. It owns shares in Nordic Food, which was founded for the purchase of Staburadze shares and controlled the 77% majority stake.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning