CANADA: Stake acquires Cloud Mountain and Organic Kitchen
Toronto-based Stake Technology, an operator of high-growth ethical businesses, has agreed to acquire certain assets and the business of Cloud Mountain Inc. and Organic Kitchen Inc. These two companies, based in Toronto, form an integrated unit which sources, blends and supplies proprietary organic feeds to organic poultry producers. The companies then partner with organic processors who package chicken and turkey products to mass marketers under their private label or the Organic Kitchen brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO