CANADA: Stake acquires Cloud Mountain and Organic Kitchen
Toronto-based Stake Technology, an operator of high-growth ethical businesses, has agreed to acquire certain assets and the business of Cloud Mountain Inc. and Organic Kitchen Inc. These two companies, based in Toronto, form an integrated unit which sources, blends and supplies proprietary organic feeds to organic poultry producers. The companies then partner with organic processors who package chicken and turkey products to mass marketers under their private label or the Organic Kitchen brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China