CANADA: Stake acquires Cloud Mountain and Organic Kitchen
Toronto-based Stake Technology, an operator of high-growth ethical businesses, has agreed to acquire certain assets and the business of Cloud Mountain Inc. and Organic Kitchen Inc. These two companies, based in Toronto, form an integrated unit which sources, blends and supplies proprietary organic feeds to organic poultry producers. The companies then partner with organic processors who package chicken and turkey products to mass marketers under their private label or the Organic Kitchen brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail