CANADA: Stake to acquire Kettle Valley Dried Fruit
Natural and organic food producer and distributor Stake Technology it to acquire fruit bar and snack maker Kettle Valley Fried Fruit for an undisclosed amount. Kettle Valley, which is privately held, operates two plants in Summerland, British Colombia, and is currently building a third pant in Washington State in the US, reported the Canadian Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods