CANADA: Stake to acquire Kettle Valley Dried Fruit
Natural and organic food producer and distributor Stake Technology it to acquire fruit bar and snack maker Kettle Valley Fried Fruit for an undisclosed amount. Kettle Valley, which is privately held, operates two plants in Summerland, British Colombia, and is currently building a third pant in Washington State in the US, reported the Canadian Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning