UK: Stakeholder group meets to discuss BSE controls
A core stakeholder group including consumer representatives and experts from the fields of science, industry and food law enforcement, met for the first time yesterday [Wednesday] to discuss the BSE controls currently in place. The group, which was established as part of the Food Standards Agency's (FSA) review of the Over Thirty Month (OTM) rule, is charged with advising the FSA on whether the rule could be changed without causing unacceptable risks to consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth