UK: Stakeholder group meets to discuss BSE controls
A core stakeholder group including consumer representatives and experts from the fields of science, industry and food law enforcement, met for the first time yesterday [Wednesday] to discuss the BSE controls currently in place. The group, which was established as part of the Food Standards Agency's (FSA) review of the Over Thirty Month (OTM) rule, is charged with advising the FSA on whether the rule could be changed without causing unacceptable risks to consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action