USA: StakeTech completes acquisition of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc.
Mr. Jeremy N. Kendall, Chairman and CEO of Stake Technology Ltd. (Nasdaq:STKL), and Mr. Dennis Anderson, Chairman and CEO of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc., today announced that Stake has successfully completed the acquisition of 100 percent of Northern's common shares. On August 18, 2000, the shareholders of Stake Technology overwhelmingly approved this transaction, which significantly strengthens the position of StakeTech's subsidiary, SunRich, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action