USA: StakeTech completes acquisition of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc.
Mr. Jeremy N. Kendall, Chairman and CEO of Stake Technology Ltd. (Nasdaq:STKL), and Mr. Dennis Anderson, Chairman and CEO of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc., today announced that Stake has successfully completed the acquisition of 100 percent of Northern's common shares. On August 18, 2000, the shareholders of Stake Technology overwhelmingly approved this transaction, which significantly strengthens the position of StakeTech's subsidiary, SunRich, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs