USA: StakeTech completes acquisition of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc.
Mr. Jeremy N. Kendall, Chairman and CEO of Stake Technology Ltd. (Nasdaq:STKL), and Mr. Dennis Anderson, Chairman and CEO of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc., today announced that Stake has successfully completed the acquisition of 100 percent of Northern's common shares. On August 18, 2000, the shareholders of Stake Technology overwhelmingly approved this transaction, which significantly strengthens the position of StakeTech's subsidiary, SunRich, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival