USA: StakeTech completes acquisition of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc.
Mr. Jeremy N. Kendall, Chairman and CEO of Stake Technology Ltd. (Nasdaq:STKL), and Mr. Dennis Anderson, Chairman and CEO of Northern Food & Dairy, Inc., today announced that Stake has successfully completed the acquisition of 100 percent of Northern's common shares. On August 18, 2000, the shareholders of Stake Technology overwhelmingly approved this transaction, which significantly strengthens the position of StakeTech's subsidiary, SunRich, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016