EU: Standing Committee rules on antibiotic residues in Asian seafood and fish
The European Union's Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health (SCFCAH) voted last week in favour of European Commission proposals to discontinue the re-enforced testing regime for antibiotic residues for certain fish products from China and the systematic testing of shrimp imported from Vietnam and Pakistan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target