CHINA: Starbucks alliance with SOHU.com to provide free Internet access
Selected Starbucks stores in the Chinese capital Beijing will be offering free web access, on computers provided by SOHU.com ( www.sohu.com ), an online brand and Internet portal popular in Mainland China.Thirteen stores hope to use the alliance with SOHU.com to heighten customer service and convenience. David Sun, CEO of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant