USA: Starbucks announces 10th anniversary as a public company
Seattle-based coffeehouse giant Starbucks Coffee Co has revealed in a communique that yesterday [Wednesday] marked its 10th anniversary as a publicly traded company. Since its initial public offering (IPO) in 1992, Starbucks has reported a 120 months of consecutive positive comparable store sales growth (company-operated stores open for at least 13 months). In 1991, the company launched a stock option programme for all eligible part-time and full-time employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses