JAPAN/USA: Starbucks announces Nasdaq listing in Japan
The Japanese subsidiary of US coffee shop chain Starbucks is aiming to raise ¥13.3bn (US$109.1m) next month when it undertakes an IPO on Nasdaq Japan. 220,000 new shares will be offered at an initial price of about ¥60,455.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly