ISRAEL: Starbucks announces plan to enter Israeli market
Starbucks Coffee International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX), announced yesterday that it has reached an agreement with the Delek Group to form a joint venture to open Starbucks retail locations in Israel. "Starbucks is excited about entering the Israeli market," said Peter Maslen, president of Starbucks Coffee International. "We have a great partner in the Delek Group, who shares our commitment in bringing the Starbucks Experience to Israel. We expect Israel to be an excellent market for Starbucks, with great growth opportunities following the opening of Starbucks stores later this year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw