ISRAEL: Starbucks announces plan to enter Israeli market
Starbucks Coffee International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX), announced yesterday that it has reached an agreement with the Delek Group to form a joint venture to open Starbucks retail locations in Israel. "Starbucks is excited about entering the Israeli market," said Peter Maslen, president of Starbucks Coffee International. "We have a great partner in the Delek Group, who shares our commitment in bringing the Starbucks Experience to Israel. We expect Israel to be an excellent market for Starbucks, with great growth opportunities following the opening of Starbucks stores later this year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO