USA: Starbucks announces stock repurchase
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $60 million of the Company's common stock. Shares will be repurchased in the open market at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The timing of any purchases and the exact number of shares to be purchased will be dependent on market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods