USA: Starbucks appoints executive VP, Partner Resources
US coffee retailer and coffee shop operator Starbucks yesterday [Monday] announced the appointment of David A. Pace as executive vice-president, Partner Resources. In this position, which has already taken effect, Pace leads the 270-person Partner Resources Department and is responsible for all partner (employee) recruitment, retention, and benefits programmes, as well as related organisational strategies. He reports directly to Starbucks president and chief executive officer Orin Smith.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill