USA: Starbucks Coffee Company brings Fair Trade Certified coffee to retail stores through TransFair USA Alliance
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq: SBUX) will begin offering Fair Trade certified coffee through its extensive network of more than 2,300 company-owned retail stores in the United States on October 4. Additionally, beginning October 23, Starbucks will offer Fair Trade coffee to more than 400 colleges and universities in the country currently serving Starbucks® coffee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project