USA: Starbucks Coffee Company names David N. Chichester senior vice president finance
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) announced yesterday the appointment of David N. Chichester as senior vice president, Finance. In this newly created position, Chichester is responsible for Starbucks Accounting, Treasury, Risk Management, Corporate Development, Business Planning, Profit Improvement and Tax functions. He will focus on providing strategic and operational direction to enhance the overall effectiveness of the financial functions and to continue to build shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs