USA: Starbucks Coffee Company names David N. Chichester senior vice president finance
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) announced yesterday the appointment of David N. Chichester as senior vice president, Finance. In this newly created position, Chichester is responsible for Starbucks Accounting, Treasury, Risk Management, Corporate Development, Business Planning, Profit Improvement and Tax functions. He will focus on providing strategic and operational direction to enhance the overall effectiveness of the financial functions and to continue to build shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival