USA: Starbucks Coffee Company names David N. Chichester senior vice president finance
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) announced yesterday the appointment of David N. Chichester as senior vice president, Finance. In this newly created position, Chichester is responsible for Starbucks Accounting, Treasury, Risk Management, Corporate Development, Business Planning, Profit Improvement and Tax functions. He will focus on providing strategic and operational direction to enhance the overall effectiveness of the financial functions and to continue to build shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch