China: Starbucks Coffee Company Opens First Stores in Hong Kong and Shanghai
Starbucks Coffee International announced the openings of four key stores in Seoul, Hong Kong and Shanghai. In Hong Kong, the first Starbucks store, located at Exchange Square, Central, opened its doors today while the second store at Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, opens on May 3. The first Starbucks store in Shanghai, located in the prestigious shopping district in Luwan, will open on May 4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth