USA/MEXICO: Starbucks collaborates on project to increase supply of Fair Trade coffee
Seattle-based coffeehouse giant Starbucks Coffee Company has pledged to invest in a pilot collaborative quality programme to help small-scale Mexican coffee producers expand their access to the global marketplace and increase the availability of high quality fair trade certified coffee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund