ISRAEL: Starbucks Israel posts Q2 loss
Starbucks Israel has posted a loss of NIS4m (US$869,500) for its Q2 2002, according to a report in Yediot Ahronot. The report notes that the loss included a one-time write-down of NIS2m. "The company's quarterly loss excluding the write-down was therefore NIS2m," it says, adding that Starbucks Israel lost NIS7m in the first half of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action