ISRAEL/USA: Starbucks launches into Israel
Starbucks , the American coffee conglomerate, will set up in Israel a chain of its coffee stores through a partnership with Israeli investors. The Israeli partners are Israeli businessman Yair Hasson and the local fuel company Delek , planning to open the first store within six months with another ten scheduled for the following year, and another dozen stores the year after. "If all goes as planned, within five years Israel will have over 80 Starbucks stores, after an overall investment of US$30m," as reported in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO