ISRAEL/USA: Starbucks launches into Israel
Starbucks , the American coffee conglomerate, will set up in Israel a chain of its coffee stores through a partnership with Israeli investors. The Israeli partners are Israeli businessman Yair Hasson and the local fuel company Delek , planning to open the first store within six months with another ten scheduled for the following year, and another dozen stores the year after. "If all goes as planned, within five years Israel will have over 80 Starbucks stores, after an overall investment of US$30m," as reported in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti