USA: Starbucks listed among the top 'Hit' product brands in Japan for 2000
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) has been listed as one of the top ``hit'' product brands in Japan for the year 2000 by Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei), Japan's most respected and influential business daily. Starbucks was the only coffee company to be named by the Nikkei newspaper in its annual list of the top ``hit'' products, which were selected based on consumer preference, sales and brand presence. In a newspaper story published on Dec. 26, 2000, Starbucks was recognized as having built ``a high brand image'' in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations