USA: Starbucks listed among the top 'Hit' product brands in Japan for 2000
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) has been listed as one of the top ``hit'' product brands in Japan for the year 2000 by Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei), Japan's most respected and influential business daily. Starbucks was the only coffee company to be named by the Nikkei newspaper in its annual list of the top ``hit'' products, which were selected based on consumer preference, sales and brand presence. In a newspaper story published on Dec. 26, 2000, Starbucks was recognized as having built ``a high brand image'' in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund