USA: Starbucks listed among the top 'Hit' product brands in Japan for 2000
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) has been listed as one of the top ``hit'' product brands in Japan for the year 2000 by Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei), Japan's most respected and influential business daily. Starbucks was the only coffee company to be named by the Nikkei newspaper in its annual list of the top ``hit'' products, which were selected based on consumer preference, sales and brand presence. In a newspaper story published on Dec. 26, 2000, Starbucks was recognized as having built ``a high brand image'' in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill