GERMANY: Starbucks moves into Germany with two new Berlin stores
Starbucks Coffee International (SCI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Seattle-based giant Starbucks Coffee Co (SCC), and its German partner, KarstadtQuelle, have announced the opening of the first two Starbucks stores in Berlin. "Our entry into Germany comes at a time when our European operations are gaining an incredible momentum," said Howard Schultz, chairman and chief global strategist, SCC: "In addition to our recent store openings in Madrid, Spain, our retail presence and growth in Switzerland and Austria continue to exceed expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea