USA: Starbucks names Cynthia Vahlkamp new chief marketing officer
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq: SBUX) announced today the appointment of Cynthia A. Vahlkamp to the newly created position of executive vice president and chief marketing officer. Vahlkamp will head the Starbucks Worldwide Marketing Organization and be responsible for all aspects of the Starbucks brand and product offerings, providing the strategic marketing direction to fuel the Company's growth as a global brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project