USA: Starbucks names Cynthia Vahlkamp new chief marketing officer
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq: SBUX) announced today the appointment of Cynthia A. Vahlkamp to the newly created position of executive vice president and chief marketing officer. Vahlkamp will head the Starbucks Worldwide Marketing Organization and be responsible for all aspects of the Starbucks brand and product offerings, providing the strategic marketing direction to fuel the Company's growth as a global brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning