PUERTO RICO: Starbucks opens first outlet in Puerto Rico
Starbucks Coffee International (SCI), the wholly-owned subsidiary of coffeehouse giant Starbucks Coffee Co, will next week open its first outlet in Puerto Rico. The store, situated in the heart of Old San Juan, was developed by Starbucks and its local joint venture partner Puerto Rico Coffee Partners. The two firms created the Cafe del Caribe company, under an agreement in January of this year, to open and manage Starbucks stores in Puerto Rico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery