PUERTO RICO: Starbucks opens first outlet in Puerto Rico
Starbucks Coffee International (SCI), the wholly-owned subsidiary of coffeehouse giant Starbucks Coffee Co, will next week open its first outlet in Puerto Rico. The store, situated in the heart of Old San Juan, was developed by Starbucks and its local joint venture partner Puerto Rico Coffee Partners. The two firms created the Cafe del Caribe company, under an agreement in January of this year, to open and manage Starbucks stores in Puerto Rico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs