CHINA: Starbucks opens first south China store in Shenzhen
Starbucks Coffee, a wholly owned subsidiary of US coffee giant Starbucks Coffee Company, celebrated its first step into Southern China today with the opening of its first store in Shenzhen. The outlet will be operated by Coffee Concepts Shenzhen, a fully owned subsidiary of Coffee Concepts (Southern China), which is a joint venture formed between Mei-Xin International, a subsidiary of Maxim's Caterers, and Starbucks Coffee International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife