CHINA: Starbucks opens first south China store in Shenzhen
Starbucks Coffee, a wholly owned subsidiary of US coffee giant Starbucks Coffee Company, celebrated its first step into Southern China today with the opening of its first store in Shenzhen. The outlet will be operated by Coffee Concepts Shenzhen, a fully owned subsidiary of Coffee Concepts (Southern China), which is a joint venture formed between Mei-Xin International, a subsidiary of Maxim's Caterers, and Starbucks Coffee International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action