CHINA: Starbucks opens first south China store in Shenzhen
Starbucks Coffee, a wholly owned subsidiary of US coffee giant Starbucks Coffee Company, celebrated its first step into Southern China today with the opening of its first store in Shenzhen. The outlet will be operated by Coffee Concepts Shenzhen, a fully owned subsidiary of Coffee Concepts (Southern China), which is a joint venture formed between Mei-Xin International, a subsidiary of Maxim's Caterers, and Starbucks Coffee International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw